For gourmet finger food, look no further than this sashimi tuna in witlof.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 500g tuna, skin removed, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/3 cup loosely packed finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 20 yellow witlof leaves
- Place sesame seeds in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Combine the tuna, chives, ginger, soy sauce, mirin and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Arrange witlof on a platter. Spoon tuna mixture into witlof. Serve immediately.