For a lighter meal try this warm beetroot, carrot and ricotta salad topped with Moroccan beef.
- 2 oranges, zested, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch beetroot, trimmed, peeled, cut into wedges
- 12 baby carrots, peeled, halved
- 250g fresh ricotta
- 4 x 200g Australian Beef Porterhouse Steaks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, extra
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 120g pkt Australian Baby Rocket Leaves
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine orange zest, orange juice, honey and oil in a small jug. Season. Place beetroot on a baking tray. Drizzle with 1/3 of the orange mixture. Place carrot and ricotta on a separate baking tray. Drizzle with 1/2 the remaining orange mixture. Reserve the remaining mixture. Cook beetroot for 1 hour, adding carrot and ricotta after 15 mins, or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, brush steaks with extra oil and rub with Moroccan seasoning to coat. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill to medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Cover and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thickly slice across the grain.
- Arrange the rocket, beetroot, carrot, ricotta and steak on serving plates. Drizzle with reserved orange mixture to serve.