Try the classic flavour of seafood and meat, served in this version, with a creamy bernaise sauce.
- 4 (220g each) fillet steaks
- 16 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
- olive oil cooking spray
- 47g packet bearnaise sauce
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the side of each steak. Fill each pocket with 2 prawns and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat a chargrill, frying pan or barbecue on medium-high. Spray both sides of steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook steaks for 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Make bearnaise sauce following packet directions. Add remaining 8 prawns. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove toothpicks and place steaks on plates. Spoon over sauce and prawns. Serve with mixed salad leaves.