A sumptuous main of chicken stuffed with feta and spinach, wrapped in prosciutto and served with mashed peas and potato.
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 80g soft feta, crumbled
- 4 (about 800g) chicken breast fillets
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 4 sebago potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place the spinach in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Squeeze as much excess liquid from the spinach as possible. Use a large knife to coarsely chop and transfer to a small bowl. Add the feta and stir to combine.
- Cut a small pocket in the side of each chicken breast. Spoon the spinach mixture into each pocket. Wrap 2 prosciutto slices around each to enclose filling.
- Cook the potato in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for about 15 minutes. Add the peas and cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Drain well and return to pan. Mash until smooth. Add sour cream and milk and stir to combine. Taste and season.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Spoon mashed potato evenly among serving plates. Slice the chicken and arrange on the potato and serve immediately.