This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small leek, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes, boiled, drained
- 210g can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small lemon, rind finely grated
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 50g green beans, thinly sliced
- 2 cups dried brown breadcrumbs
- baby spinach and tartare sauce, to serve
- Spray a saucepan with oil. Cook leek and garlic over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Mash together potatoes, leek mixture and salmon. Stir in eggs, lemon rind, parsley, beans, half the breadcrumbs, and salt and pepper. Mix well. Shape into 8 patties. Coat with remaining breadcrumbs. Refrigerate for 25 minutes or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 200