This light and tasty chicken and potato salad meal idea is quick to prepare.
- 4 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons salted baby capers, rinsed
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 750g chat potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped dill
- For salad: steam the potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender. Place in a bowl with the dill, mustard, mayonnaise, capers, salt and pepper, and toss until well coated. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a grill plate or non-stick frying pan to medium heat. Brush chicken with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve chicken with potato salad steamed greens.