As well as the vitamin C hit from the mangoes, you'll also get your fill of fibre from the cannellini beans.
- 250g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 (about 250g each) single chicken breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 400g can no-added-salt cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 mangoes, cheeks removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- Cook the sugar snap peas in a saucepan of boiling water until bright green and tender crisp. Rinse. Drain.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Sprinkle the chicken with cinnamon and spray lightly with oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until lightly charred and cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk the orange juice, lime juice, vinegar, honey, oil and lime rind in a jug until well combined. Season with pepper. Combine the sugar snap peas, cannellini beans, mango and mint in a bowl.
- Thinly slice the chicken across the grain. Divide the salad and chicken among serving plates and drizzle over the dressing.