Whip up a fresh summer dish with this delicious tahini chicken, pumpkin, radish and mint salad.
- 2 (250g each) RSPCA Approved Chicken breast fillets
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 800g Kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- Olive oil spray
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 120g pkt Australian baby rocket
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 radishes, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon pistachio dukkah
- 2 pieces pita or Mountain Bread, chargrilled, coarsely torn
- Use a large sharp knife to halve the chicken horizontally to make 4 thin pieces. Combine the garlic, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the tahini in a shallow bowl until smooth. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 20 mins to marinate.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Drain chicken from marinade. Spray chicken and pumpkin slices with oil. Cook pumpkin on grill for 3-4 mins each side or until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a plate. Cook the chicken on grill for 3 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the mint, rocket, cucumber and radish in a large bowl. Whisk the honey, 1 tbs hot water and the remaining tahini and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Cut the chicken into 1cm-thick slices. Add the chicken, pumpkin and dressing to the salad and gently toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Sprinkle with dukkah. Serve with flatbread.