This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- 3 chat potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 220g scotch fillet steak
- 1 1/2 teaspoons drained green peppercorns (see note)
- 1/4 cup pouring cream
- 80g green beans, topped (see note), washed
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- Place potatoes in a shallow microwavesafe dish. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon water. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 3 minutes or until just tender. Cover with foil. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil.
- Add peppercorns to pan. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in cream. Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Place beans in a small freezer bag. Twist top to secure. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 to 2 minutes or until just tender. Untwist bag. Add spinach. Set aside for 1 minute.
- Place steak on a plate. Spoon over pepper sauce. Serve with vegetables.