Be fully sated with this satisfying steak sandwich.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 minute steaks
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices thick toast
- Barbecue sauce
- Handful mixed leaves
- Chips and extra sauce of choice to serve
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large frying pan on high. Cook 4 minute steaks for 1-2 mins each side until cooked to taste. Transfer to a plate.
- Sauté 1 sliced red onion and 2 sliced tomatoes in same pan for 4-5 minutes until tender, turning tomatoes once.
- Make 8 slices thick toast. Spread barbecue sauce over 4. Top each with a handful of mixed leaves, a steak, sliced tomato and onion. Top with remaining toast slices.
- Serve with chips and extra sauce of choice.