This gourmet lunch idea will brighten up your working day.
- 6 minute steaks, pounded
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50g mesclun
- 6 turkish rolls, split, toasted
- 6 eggs, fried
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 capsicums, char-grilled, skin, seeds, membrane removed
- 2 tomatoes, skin and seeds removed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, chopped
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Sprinkle each steak with a little sage and top with a slice of prosciutto. Pound lightly to join. Set aside.
- To make the capsicum chutney, combine all chutney ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil on high, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20-25 mins, until tender. Allow to cool.
- When ready to serve, heat oil in a frying pan on high. Cook steaks in 3 batches for about 30 seconds per side or until cooked to taste.
- Place mesclun on one half of each roll and top with a steak, egg, onion and chutney.