Simple, satisfying and healthy this recipe is versatile, too.
- 1 x 180g pkt Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 3 (about 150g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 bunch radish, washed, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons juice from pickled ginger (see note)
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- To make the ginger dressing, combine the ginger juice, olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil in a jug.
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until tender, adding the snow peas in the last 30 seconds of cooking. Refresh under cold running water. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool slightly. Use a fork to flake into large pieces.
- Add the salmon, radish and shallot to the noodle mixture, and toss to combine.