Munch your way through these tasty rolls, filled with prawns, creamy smashed corn, crisp prosciutto and tangy mayo with a hint of chilli.
- 20g butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 sweet corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 85g (1/3 cup) whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 teaspoons sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 100g prosciutto slices
- 300g small prawns, peeled, cooked
- 4 soft white rolls, split
- Extra coriander sprigs, to serve
- Kettle Chunky Sea Salt Chips, to serve
- Heat the butter and half the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 2 minutes or until soft. Stir in the corn kernels for 2 minutes. Stir in the water. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until corn is tender. Stir in the cream for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Season. Use a stick blender to coarsely crush. Set aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, chopped coriander, sriracha, rind and juice in a bowl. Season.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add the prosciutto. Cook, turning, for 2 minutes or until golden and crisp. Use tongs to transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Break into large shards.
- Divide the prosciutto and smashed corn among the roll bases. Top with a drizzle of mayo, then the prawns and coriander. Sandwich with the roll tops. Serve with the Kettle chips.