Spiked onto rosemary skewers for extra flavour, this pistachio-coated chicken kebab recipe is sensational!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 900g chicken breast fillets, thickly sliced
- 40g (1/4 cup) pistachio kernels, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 12 long fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 x 240g pkts cherry truss tomatoes (see note)
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the oil and paprika in a large bowl. Add the chicken, pistachio and parsley and toss to coat. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Remove the lower leaves from the rosemary sprigs, leaving about 5cm at the top. Thread the chicken onto the rosemary skewers.
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Use scissors to divide each tomato truss into 3 portions. Spray with oil. Cook, turning occasionally, for 3-5 minutes or until the tomato softens slightly and is lightly charred.
- Spray chargrill with oil. Cook half the skewers for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining chicken skewers.
- Combine lemon rind and sea salt in a bowl. Place skewers on a serving dish and sprinkle with lemon salt. Serve with the tomatoes.