Do as the Milanese do and dine on this pre-dinner snacks for a stylish start to your evening.
- 1 1/2 cups (120g) parmesan, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 white anchovies (boquerones), halved
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives, quartered
- 1/4 bunch basil, small leaves picked
- 1/2 cup (120g) ricotta
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Combine parmesan and flour in a bowl. Spoon onto a baking paper-lined baking tray and press into a 24cm x 14cm rectangle. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden. Remove and cool completely, then break into crisps.
- Combine tomato, garlic, anchovy, olive and basil in a bowl, and season with pepper. Spread ricotta over parmesan crisps, then top with tomato mixture and drizzle with olive oil.