For a quick and easy meal try this scotch fillet steak served with horseradish sour cream and chopped salad. Recipe by
- 4 Australian Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Masterfoods Smoked Paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2/3 cup (160g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Masterfoods Horseradish Cream
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan over high heat. Sprinkle the steaks with paprika, season with salt and pepper and rub to coat evenly. Drizzle with the oil. Cook 2-3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Loosely cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream and horseradish cream in a small bowl. Place the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion and chives in a large bowl. Pour over the olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Divide the steaks among serving plates. Serve with the salad and horseradish sour cream.