Encase succulent pulled pork, crunchy coleslaw, tomato, coriander and sour cream in fresh tortillas for a meal the whole family will enjoy!
- 1.8kg Australian Pork Forequarter Roast
- 40g pkt fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 3 sprigs oregano
- 12 large tortillas
- 400g pkt Fresh Coleslaw Supreme
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 150C. Remove rind from pork and discard. Tie pork with kitchen string. Rub seasoning all over pork to coat. Heat half the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Cook pork for 5 mins or until browned all over, being careful not to burn the seasoning. Transfer to a plate.
- Wipe pan clean. Heat remaining oil over medium heat. Cook onion for 5 mins or until softened. Add garlic and cook for 2 mins or until aromatic. Add the stock and oregano. Bring to the boil. Return the pork to the pan. Cover and bake for 2