This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- Olive oil spray
- 4 x 175g salmon fillets with skin
- 1 large green capsicum, chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 pita bread rounds, toasted, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Spray a chargrill pan or non-stick frypan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Season fish, then cook skin-side down for 4 minutes or until crisp. Turn and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until cooked but still pink in centre. Set aside, loosely covered with foil, to rest while you make the salad.
- For the fattoush salad, combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl, season and toss to combine. Serve immediately with the salmon.