Fluffy couscous is perfect for soaking up the garlic, tomato and lemon flavours.
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 350g peeled medium green prawns
- 190g (1 cup) couscous
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 large red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 pimento-stuffed green olives, thinly sliced
- 200g green round beans, halved lengthways, blanched
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- Combine the garlic, chilli and half the lemon juice in a glass bowl. Add the prawns and stir to coat. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl and pour over boiling water. Cover and set aside for 4 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil. Cook prawns, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns change colour. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Place the pan over medium heat and spray with oil. Add onion and stir for 5 minutes or until soft. Add paprika and stir for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in tomato and olive. Cook for 2 minutes or until tomato is just soft. Add the couscous and green beans. Stir for 1 minute or until heated through. Stir in parsley and remaining lemon juice.
- Divide the couscous mixture among bowls. Top with the prawn mixture.