Cool down with this refreshing pink lemonade made with raspberries, lemon and mint.
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 3 cups (750ml) water
- 1 lemon, sliced, to garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- 50g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar, extra
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Stir lemon juice, caster sugar and water in a saucepan over low heat for 5 mins or until sugar dissolves. Cool, then chill for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile prepare the raspbeery puree: Combine raspberries and extra caster sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring to lightly crush, for 2 mins or until sugar dissolves and raspberries break down and release their juices. Strain through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Place the lemonade in a serving jug. Add 1 tablespoon of the raspberry puree and stir to combine. Add sliced lemon, mint leaves and ice cubes to the lemonade. Divide remaining raspberry puree among serving glasses. Top with the pink lemonade.