This light and lovely seafood dish is a flash in the pan, but will fast become a family favourite.
- 1 1/2 slices multi-grain bread
- 85g low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup dill leaves
- 1 small lemon, rind finely grated
- 2 teaspoons natural yoghurt
- 4 x 250g fillets barramundi, skin removed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 250g Caesar salad kit, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180Ã‚ºC. Process bread, feta, herbs, lemon rind, yoghurt, and salt and pepper for 30 seconds or until crumbs form. Season fish with salt and pepper. Press crumb mixture onto top of each fillet.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Cook fish, crust-side down, for 1 minute. Turn. Cook for a further 1 minute. Place onto a baking tray, crust-side up. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Prepare salad kit. Serve salad with fish.