Create a meal the whole family will love with these sensational spiced pork, avocado and corn wraps.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 bunch coriander, leaves and stems chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 400g Australian Pork Sirloin Steak
- 1 large corn cob, husk and silks intact
- 200g pkt Australian Coleslaw
- 1 large avocado, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 White Soft Wraps
- Reserve 1 tablespoon each of the oil and lime juice. Process the coriander, mint, orange juice, oregano, cumin and remaining oil and lime juice in a food processor until smooth. Season.
- Place pork in a shallow dish. Drizzle with 1 tbs of coriander mixture. Toss to coat. Place in fridge for 5 mins to marinate.
- Meanwhile, rinse the corn. Place on a microwave-safe plate and cook in microwave on high for 3 mins. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove the husk and silks. Use a sharp knife to cut down the side of the corn cob to remove the kernels. Place corn kernels, coleslaw and avocado in a large bowl. Drizzle with the reserved oil and lime juice. Season. Toss gently to combine.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook pork for 3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 2 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Heat a chargrill on high. Cook the wraps for 1-2 mins or until lightly charred. Place on serving plates. Top with slaw and pork. Drizzle with remaining coriander mixture.