This low-fat chicken and pasta dinner idea is just perfect for dinner tonight.
- 375g conchiglioni (extra-large shell pasta - see note)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 250g chicken breast mince
- 340g jar marinated artichokes, rinsed, drained well
- 200g grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frypan over high heat. Cook the chicken, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the artichokes and tomato, and cook for a further minute, then add the stock or water and bring to the boil. Drain cooked pasta, then return to the saucepan with the chicken mixture and toss to combine. Remove pan from the heat, then stir in the chives and watercress. Serve immediately.