This recipe is easy to make and really tasty! Try it out!
- 185g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 eggwhite
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 150g dark chocolate, melted
- 65g unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon coffee & chicory essence*
- 1 cup thickened cream, whipped
- Place sugar, coffee and 2 tablespoons water in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat and cool. Place eggwhite, vinegar and cornflour in bowl of an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes. Add coffee mixture in a slow steady stream, continue to beat on high for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 100