Have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes with this speedy satay beef stir-fry.
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 750g Australian Beef Scotch Fillet Steak, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 green capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4 cup (75g) satay sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook half the beef, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Add onion, garlic and capsicum and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until softened. Return beef to the wok along with soy sauce, sherry, satay sauce and sugar. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until beef is cooked and sauce is heated through.
- Serve satay beef with jasmine rice and coriander.