These super-healthy Greek-style skewers are deliciously tangy at every mouthful.
- 4 preserved lemon quarters, rinsed, patted dry with paper towel
- 2 x 450g jars pitted green olives, drained
- 8 (about 1.3g) chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- Salt & freshly ground
- black pepper
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 260g (1 cup) Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Cut flesh from lemon rind. Cut rind into small pieces. Stuff olives with lemon rind.
- Thread chicken and olives alternately onto skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the skewers and cook for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Combine the yoghurt, remaining oil, garlic and dill in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve skewers with yoghurt mixture.