Simple and tasty, chicken Caesar salad is the perfect answer to a meal in hurry.
- Olive oil, to grease
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 270g Complete Caesar Salad
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Grease lightly with olive oil. Cook the chicken for 6 minutes each side or until golden and just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, bring a deep frying pan of salted water to the boil. Add the vinegar and reduce to a gentle simmer. Carefully break 1 egg into a small bowl. Use a wooden spoon to create a whirlpool in the water. Tip the egg into the centre of the whirlpool. Cook for 4 minutes or until the white has set. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the egg to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with the remaining egg.
- Slice the chicken. Place the lettuce, bacon, croutons and warm chicken in a large bowl. Add 3/4 of the dressing. Toss gently to combine. Divide between the serving dishes. Drizzle with the remaining dressing. Top each salad with a poached egg and shaved parmesan. Season with freshly ground pepper.