Five ingredients and a simple recipe is all it takes to create these tasty chicken and mushroom crepes.
- Olive oil spray
- 2 chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut diagonally into quarters
- 400g pkt frozen crepes, thawed following packet directions
- 100g coarsely grated cheddar
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray a 20 x 30cm baking dish with oil. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Spray the pan with oil. Cook the mushroom, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the asparagus and cook for 1-2 minutes or until tender crisp. Stir in the chicken until well combined.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the crepes. Top with half the cheddar. Roll up the crepes to enclose the filling. Place the crepes, overlapping slightly, in the prepared dish. Top with the remaining cheddar and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.