Cranberries add sweetness to this colourful slaw - the perfect base for juicy turkey.
- Olive oil spray
- 550g turkey tenderloins
- 225g Coleslaw
- 75g (1/2 cup) dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) bought ranch dressing (see note)
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray with oil. Season the turkey with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 2 minutes to rest.
- Combine the coleslaw and dried cranberries in a large bowl.
- Whisk the dressing and water in a small bowl until smooth.Thickly slice the turkey diagonally. Divide the coleslaw among serving dishes. Top with the turkey and drizzle over the dressing.