Impress your family and friends with this deliciously easy caraway and mustard roast pork served with a crunchy apple Caesar salad.
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2kg Australian Pork Forequarter Boneless Roast
- 290g pkt Caesar Salad Kit
- 2 red apples, cored, cut into thin wedges
- Bakery Pane Di Casa, sliced, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220C. Combine mustard seeds, caraway seeds and salt in a small bowl. Rub mixture over pork. Place pork in a large greased roasting dish. Roast for 30 mins or until rind is golden. Reduce heat to 180C. Roast for a further 1 1/2 hours or until cooked through. Set aside for 20 mins to rest.
- Combine salad from packet with apple. Drizzle with the dressing, bacon, parmesan and croutons from the packet. Serve pork with salad and bread.