With kid-friendly ingredients including mixed berries and crispy oat clusters, this bark is great for afternoon snacking.
- 1/3 cup frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups Tamar Valley Greek Style All Natural Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup crispy oat clusters with strawberries
- 1/2 x 10g packet freeze-dried strawberries
- Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of pan.
- Place berries in a small food processor. Process until puréed. Spread yoghurt thinly over base of prepared pan. Using a small teaspoon, dollop berry purée over yoghurt. Using a butter knife, swirl berry purée through yoghurt to create a marbled effect. Sprinkle with oat clusters.
- Crumble about 1 tablespoon dried strawberries into a bowl to form a fine powder. Sprinkle remaining dried strawberries over yoghurt mixture (break any large strawberries in half). Dust with strawberry powder. Freeze, uncovered, for 6 hours or overnight. Roughly break into pieces. Serve immediately.