A gluten free side, ready in 20 minutes, created for barbecue-easy lunch or dinners.
- 2 small orange sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1cm-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Toss potato and 1/2 the oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook potato, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender and charred.
- Meanwhile, combine parsley, thyme, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice and remaining oil in a large bowl. Add potato. Toss gently to combine. Serve.