Increase your Omega-3 intake the easy way with this fast and fresh barbecued fish dinner.
- 4 (800g) blue eye or kingfish steaks
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup fresh chervil leaves (see note)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Spray fish, tomatoes and onion with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook fish for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and keep warm.
- Increase heat to high. Cook onion and tomatoes for 1 to 2 minutes or until warmed through. Toss with chervil and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve fish with warm tomato salad, mixed salad leaves and lemon wedges.