Serve up a meal the whole family will enjoy with Curtis Stone's barbecued chicken quesadillas.
- 1 cup (280g) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Cholula hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 x 250g RSPCA Approved Chicken breast fillets, pounded to an even 2cm thickness
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small red onion, cut into 5mm slices keeping rings intact
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese (from 240g)
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat the barbecue chargrill and hot plate on medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, hot sauce, Worcestershire, 1 tsp sea salt flakes and