Get the festivities rolling with this exotic baked salmon that will take you right through summer.
- 4 cobs corn, husks removed
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1.2kg salmon fillet, skinned, pin-boned
- 2 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 4 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Preheat a chargrill pan over high heat. Cook corn, turning frequently, for 12 minutes or until lightly charred. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 200