Create a delicious Greek- inspired dish with these juicy lamb chops, topped with crumbled fetta and infused with fresh lemon.
- 800g cream delight potatoes, unpeeled, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate classic flavour extra virgin olive oil
- 8 lamb loin chops
- 100g Greek fetta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (see note)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 200g steamed green beans, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place potatoes, lemon, lemon juice, oregano and 2 tablespoons oil in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Place in a 5.5cmdeep, 23cm x 34cm oval roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 2 minutes each side or until browned.
- Place lamb on potatoes. Sprinkle with fetta. Bake for a further 7 to 8 minutes for medium or until lamb is cooked to your liking. Top with lemon zest and parsley. Serve with steamed green beans.