Keep it simple and add this baby spinach, semi-dried tomato & feta salad as a side to your family's main meal.
- 120g baby spinach, washed and dried
- 80g fat-free semi-dried tomatoes, halved
- 60g Greek feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon currants
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Combine baby spinach, tomatoes, feta, and currants in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- To serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad, and season with salt and pepper.