Buttery avocados are the perfect match for white chocolate in this luscious ice-cream.
- 200g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 2 (about 550g) ripe avocados
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 300ml ctn double cream
- Place the chocolate and milk in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat for 3-5 minutes until chocolate melts. Set aside, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or until cool.
- Halve the avocados and spoon the flesh into a food processor. Cut the avocados just before processing as they turn brown if cut too early. Add sugar and lime juice and process until almost smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture and cream. Process until well combined and smooth. Pour into an ice-cream machine and churn until well chilled and smooth. It should look like soft-serve ice-cream. Spoon into an airtight container. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.