These Asian-style beef burgers are an flavoursome twist on a traditional burger.
- 400g beef mince
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 (300g) traditional mini panini rolls
- 50g Asian mixed leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Place mince, onion, garlic, ginger, sugar and soy sauce in a large bowl. Mix to combine. Using wet hands, shape mixture into 12 small patties. Refrigerate for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 5 mins each side, until golden and cooked through.
- Heat rolls according to packet directions. Split in half and top base of each roll with leaves, patty, tomato slices and chilli sauce. Top with other half of roll and serve with extra sweet chilli sauce, if you like.