Impress your family and friends with these Asian-style beef kebabs served with a tasty noodle salad. Don't forget to save the leftovers for lunch!
- 1kg Australian 3 Star Beef Mince
- 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (35g) panko breadcrumbs
- Canola oil spray
- 400g pkt wholemeal hokkien noodles
- 150g Australian Baby Leaf Blend
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Asian-style dressing
- Thinly sliced spring onion, extra, to serve
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- Sambal oelek, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Combine mince, oyster sauce, spring onion, coriander, egg and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Season. Shape mixture evenly around 18 metal or bamboo skewers, pressing firmly to secure. Spray with oil.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook kebabs, in batches, turning, for 7 mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 min. Separate noodles with a fork. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Transfer to a bowl with salad leaves and dressing. Toss to combine.
- Arrange noodles on a serving platter. Top with kebabs and sprinkle with extra spring onion and sesame seeds. Serve with sambal oelek and lime wedges.