Tender roast pork is teamed with fresh Asian ingredients in this delicious salad main.
- 1/3 cup salt-reduced light soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 500g pork fillet, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g packet baby Asian greens
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 nashi pears, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Combine soy sauce, garlic and Chinese five-spice in a shallow ceramic dish. Add pork and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200