Mixed mushrooms and Asian greens star in this aromatic Asian side dish.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon ginger (cut into thin 4cm lengths)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed
- 1 bunch baby gai lan (Chinese broccoli), trimmed and cut into 15cm lengths
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed and cut into 15cm lengths
- 350g mixed Asian mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 packet silken firm tofu, drained, cut into 4cm cubes
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- Heat half the sesame oil in a wok or large, deep non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add the oyster sauce and cook for 30 seconds or until heated through. Remove from heat, cover and set aside until needed.
- Wipe the wok clean. Heat the remaining sesame oil and peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add the bok choy, gai larn and choy sum and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and arrange on a serving plate. Top with the tofu and drizzle with the warm oyster sauce mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately. Serve with rice or noodles.