Give classic chicken salad an Asian twist with beansprouts, pak choy and lime and sweet chilli dressing.
- 4 single chicken breast fillets
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, leaves separated, finely shredded
- 110g (2 cups) trimmed bean sprouts
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 125ml (1/2 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 x 100g pkt Chang's Crunchy Noodles
- Bring a large deep frying pan of water to the boil over high heat. Add the chicken and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Drain. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, baby pak choy, bean sprouts, coriander and mint in a large bowl. Whisk together the sweet chilli sauce and lime juice in a small jug.
- Finely shred the chicken. Add the chicken and noodles to the cucumber mixture. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss until well combined. Serve immediately.