Six ingredients is all you need to create this easy chicken noodle salad meal!
- 4 uncooked hoisin marinated chicken sticks
- 200g Chang's Thai-style dried rice noodles
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons oriental salad dressing
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Cook chicken, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned all over and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skewers and slice thickly.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 6 to 7 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add chicken, capsicum, cucumber, coriander and dressing to noodles. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.