Plate up a sensational side dish with this fast and creative rice and vegetable pie.
- 1 cup (200g) brown rice
- 400g Asian Stir-fry Vegetables
- 2 teaspoons oil, plus extra to brush
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Cook the rice for 25 minutes until firm according to packet instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Slice the snow peas in the stir-fry mix into thin strips and thinly slice any large pieces of broccoli. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the garlic and stir-fry mix. Stir-fry for 4 minutes or until soft. Add the soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir through. Transfer to a large bowl. Allow to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 200