A simple gourmet salad, guaranteed to impress with a surprising combination of apple, raspberry, honey, rocket and goat's cheese.
- 1/2 cup (70g) whole hazelnuts
- 100g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 3 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 120g packet baby rocket leaves
- 100g goat's cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Scatter the hazelnuts evenly over a baking tray. Bake for 10 mins or until toasted. Set aside to cool. Place in a clean tea towel and rub to remove the skins. Coarsely chop.
- Use a fork to mash half the raspberries in a small bowl. Add the vinegar, mustard and honey. Whisk to combine. Add the oil and whisk to combine. Taste and season well with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the apple, rocket and remaining raspberries on a large serving platter. Sprinkle with the hazelnut and goat's cheese. Drizzle with the raspberry dressing.