Cook juicy pork steaks in an apple cider and mustard glaze for a tasty new weeknight meal.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 Australian Pork Sirloin Steaks
- 2/3 cup (160ml) sweet apple cider
- 1/4 cup (60ml) apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 375g pkt Fresh Chunky Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 2 x 250g pkt microwavable quinoa and brown rice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork for 3 mins each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium heat. Add the cider, vinegar, sugar and mustard to the same pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until thickened slightly. Return the pork to the pan and cook for 2 mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic and vegetable mix for 5 mins or until almost tender. Add the quinoa mix and oyster sauce and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until heated through.
- Divide the quinoa fried rice among serving plates. Top with the pork to serve.