Spoil dad on Father's Day with a plate of these finger-licking beef ribs in a sweet, spicy marinade.
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Chang's Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered mustard
- 1kg beef ribs
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 4 Sebago potatoes, peeled, very thinly sliced
- Dressed spinach leaves, to serve
- Combine tomato sauce, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt and pepper in a ceramic dish. Add ribs and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200