Cool winter nights call for a sophisticated brew of coffee, laced with amaretto and cognac.
- 160ml (2/3 cup) thickened cream
- 30ml amaretto liqueur
- 30ml cognac
- Freshly brewed coffee, to serve
- Bought caramel sauce, to serve
- Use a balloon whisk or an electric beater to beat the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form.
- Divide the amaretto and cognac between serving glasses. Fill three-quarters of each glass with coffee.
- Top with the cream and drizzle over the caramel sauce. Serve immediately.