Looking for a refreshing and sweet way to enjoy the summer? Dig into this classic Asian jelly dessert.
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 3 1/2 x 10g sachets powdered gelatine
- 3/4 teaspoon almond essence
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- Lychees, honeydew, rockmelon, watermelon and peach, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces, to serve
- Place sugar and 2 cups water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat. Sprinkle gelatine over and stir until dissolved. Stir in almond essence, condensed milk and 3 cups water until well combined. Pour mixture into a 19 x 29cm slice tin and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight until set.
- Using a sharp knife, cut jelly into 2cm cubes. Divide among bowls with fruits.